Hi everyone! I'm not really sure how many of you actually read my blog, but for those of you that do I'm sure you've noticed I've been MIA for several weeks.
During the month of October and November I stay busy with proctoring for the school where I work, so no computer time there. Greg's new job has been keeping me pretty busy with the family. He is working about 2 hours away ,so I don't have time to get on the computer at home anymore.
just a quick update :
We are doing great. Chance went for his 4 month check up yesterday and he weighs 16 .5 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. He's not feeling very well today after his shots. Poor baby, but he was a Champ taking them. His doctor said he was the happiest baby he'd seen all day. Emily Grace is doing ok in school. She is having some problems recognizing a few letters , but she is 4 and this is her very first year in school. So, I'm not going to stress too much about it right now. We are working on them a lot , so hopefully she will know them soon.
I plan to post some pictures from the last month, hopefully by this weekend.
Please leave a comment if you read this blog. I would love to know who actually reads my ramblings.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so glad to see an update! Hope Chance feels better soon and don't even worry about Emily Grace. She will get those letters down in NO time! :) Have a great week!
Hi Kim, good to see you back. Boy, sounds like you have been busy ...
Tracy
I READ YOUR BLOG!!! lol.
I do I do, do you read mine??? :)
I read your blog all the time. Love seeing new pics of your babies! Have a GREAT day!
So glad to see an update.. we need to see some new pictures too!
Hey Kim!! I read your blog!! I have been MIA on here too, we're too busy living life and have no time to write about it I guess! ;) I wanted to tell you, I started selling Mary Kay. Do you still do it? Hope you're great! The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment